Trails & Hiking
From beginner to expert, explore our trails!
CVC, along with our partners, manage over 52 km of trails, which includes parts of the Bruce, and Trans-Canada trail networks.
Trails in the Credit Valley Watershed cover a wide variety of geographical features, including the Oak Ridges Moraine and the Niagara Escarpment, providing picturesque settings for a leisurely stroll or a challenging, rugged hike. Please ensure that the trail you are using is designated for whatever activity level you choose to pursue.
- Give the right-of-way to smaller and slower users.
- Stay right when approaching oncoming users.
- Stay on the trail surface.
- Keep pets on a leash and clean up after them.
- Obey signs.
- Do not climb fences or take shortcuts.
- Respect the privacy of landowners bordering the trails.
- Leave wildlife and plants for others to enjoy.
- Conservation Area Trails are available during regular hours and seasons of operation.
- Vicki Baron Lakeside Trail (Island Lake CA)
- Caledon Trailway (Ken Whillans RMA)
- Elora Cataract Trailway
- Terra Cotta Lane (Terra Cotta CA)
- Wetland Trail (Terra Cotta CA)
- Glassford Trail (Meadowvale CA)
- Culham Trail (Meadowvale CA)
- Lake Ontario Waterfront Trail (Rattray Marsh CA)
- Knoll Trail (Rattray Marsh CA)
- Meadow Trail (Rattray Marsh CA)
- Meadow Wood Trail (Rattray Marsh CA)
- Ken Whillans Pond Trail (Ken Whillans RMA)
- Upper Credit Trail (Upper Credit CA)
- Sugar Bush Trail (Island Lake CA)
- Memorial Forest Trail (Island Lake CA)
- Trimble Trail (Belfountain CA)
- AF Coventry Trail (Terra Cotta CA)
- Graydon Trail (Terra Cotta CA)
- Vaughn Trail (Terra Cotta CA)
- McGregor Spring Pond Trail (Terra Cotta CA)
- Grand Valley Trail
- Conservation Areas Visitor's Guide 2013 (8.52 MB)
- Trail Map (Summer) – Terra Cotta Conservation Area, 2014 (386 KB)
- Trail Map (Winter) – Terra Cotta Conservation Area, 2014 (353 KB)
- Trail Map - Belfountain Conservation Area 2014 (324 KB)
- Trail Map – Elora Cataract Trailway 2014 (2.18 MB)
- Trail Map – Island Lake Conservation Area 2014 (757 KB)
- Trail Map – Ken Whillans Resource Management Area 2014 (484 KB)
- Trail Map – Limehouse Conservation Area 2014 (266 KB)
- Trail Map – Meadowvale Conservation Area 2014 (468 KB)
- Trail Map – Rattray Marsh Conservation Area 2014 (386 KB)
- Trail Map – Silver Creek Conservation Area 2014 (1.61 MB)
- Trail Map – Upper Credit Conservation Area 2014 (639 KB)