Island Lake Rentals: Watercraft
Water levels at Island Lake Conservation Area have returned to near normal springtime levels. There is currently no evidence of a negative impact to the fishery.
“Live the Lake” Card
Ask staff at Island Lake Conservation Area for your FREE “Live the Lake” Card.
Every time you rent a boat or ice hut in 2016, get your card stamped and be on your way to earn free rentals!
Aluminum boats with electric motor**
- $60 per half day*
- $90 per full day*
- Reservation fee: $5 (non-refundable)
Canoe, kayaks and paddleboards**
- $20 per hour*
- $50 per day*
* prices do not include HST
* a $200 deposit per watercraft is required at the time of rental. The deposit is refundable pending return of all equipment in good condition. The increase in deposit is due to the rising cost of repairs and frequency of damages.
- Annual boat launch permit – $35*
- Canoe/kayak storage permit (1 yr.) – $110*
OFAH Tackleshare program: Fishing rods are available to any visitor to use free of charge at the rental building. A valid Ontario fishing licence is required for anyone between the ages of 18-64.
Download our Boat Rental Time Schedule for rental hours.