Great Canadian Shoreline Clean-up
The Credit Valley Conservation Foundation is organizing local Great Lakes Shoreline Clean-ups along the shores of Lake Ontario and the Credit River. These clean-ups are not only an opportunity to rehabilitate shoreline areas, but also promote understanding and education about the issues facing our local environment. This year, our goal is to clean more than 20km of shoreline throughout the Watershed.
Sign up today and help create a healthier Credit River Watershed!
There are five locations to choose from:
- Island Lake Conservation Area
- Credit River in Georgetown
- Credit River at Timothy Street Memorial Park (Behind River Grove Community Centre)
- Credit River, Lakeshore Rd North to Burnhamthorpe
- Mouth of the Credit (Lakeshore Rd between Mississauga Rd and Hurontario St
- Mill Creek in Orangeville
- Monora Creek in Orangeville
- Credit River at Meadowvale Conservation Area
- Cooksville Creek South of Dundas
Under 18? Check out our Youth Volunteer Policy, you many need to bring a waiver signed by a parent/guardian to participate.
To learn more or sign up for a cleanup, contact Julie McManus.
Contact: Julie McManus at 905-670-1615 x 247 or firstname.lastname@example.org