Well and Septic Social
This interactive workshop, hosted by two of CVC’s stewardship champions, will highlight the underground connection between drinking water wells and septic systems. Attendees will learn about the importance of properly maintaining their wells and septics to protect human health and the health of the rural countryside.
• Observe a septic system pump-out and learn how to identify the warning signs of a failing system
• Learn the components of a properly maintained well and how they can protect drinking water quality
• Learn the ‘dos’ and ‘don’ts’ for maintaining their own wells and septic systems
• Learn about current Ontario Building Code regulations and recommended system upgrades
• Learn about funding available to complete well and septic upgrade projects on their rural properties
There will be lots of time to ask our experts questions, share stories with other landowners and enjoy the fresh air. This is an outdoor event that will take place, rain or shine, so please dress for the weather and bring your lawn chairs!
Registration is required by Monday June 11th, 2012. Register on-line or call 1-800-668-5557 x 436.
Contact: Andrea Morrone at 1-800-668-5557 x 436 or firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister Online