If you are looking to contribute your time and energy, CVC would love your help! Whether you want to get outdoors to get your hands dirty for a morning, help the monitoring of our natural areas, plan a fundraising event, educate the public, or just generally learn about and help protect the environment…
We need you!
- Your Time
- Your Skills
- Your Connections
- Your Passion
- You can help protect and restore the environment you live in!
Check out our events calendar and volunteer job posting board for current and upcoming volunteer opportunities. Or fill out a CVC volunteer application and we will let you know when something comes up that we think may interest you.
Why Volunteer with CVC?
- Lend your skills and abilities to important environmental projects
- Learn more about the environment and conservation
- Give back to the community and the environment
- Make connections with professionals and like-minded people
- Gain valuable job experience and training
- Contribute to real environmental projects
- Earn community service hours for High School Diploma requirements
Volunteering with Credit Valley Conservation is a fun and rewarding experience!
Volunteers and community groups are incredibly important in helping CVC protect and restore the environment. Each year volunteers contribute over 12,500 hours of volunteer service. This time and effort is equal to over $200,000 in economic value being contributed to CVC and the Credit River watershed. Without this help CVC would not be able to accomplish all that we do. Become a “Caring for the Credit” volunteer and help us make the environment a better place to live!
For more information contact:
Program Coordinator – Volunteers
Our partners may also have some interesting volunteer opportunities. Check them out to see what they have to offer.