Friends of the Credit Conservation Awards
2017 nomination form coming soon.
Conservation of the Credit Watershed depends on the contributions and support of many partners. Since 1986, Credit Valley Conservation’s Board of Directors has recognized those that have made a positive impact on the health of the Credit River, its surrounding land, and the local community
Nominate a neighbour, friend, colleague, school, business, community group, yourself, or any person or organization that you feel has made a significant contribution to environmental health in our watershed.
The “Friends of the Credit” Conservation Awards recognizes first time and long term projects and initiatives. These could include:
- Restoration projects
- Educational programs
- Contribution toward purchasing or donating conservation land or an easement
- Environmental policy, plan or project
- Advocacy for natural heritage protection
- Developing and/or implementing leading-edge environmental solutions
- The donation of land to Credit Valley Conservation or other environmental agencies to ensure its long term protection
Nominations for the Conservation Awards are open to individuals, landowners, schools, community groups, small businesses, corporations and youth (25 and under) who have made a significant contribution to the health of the Credit River Watershed.